Parking Management Services
The Services You Need
- Daily (or as scheduled) service of automatic payment station equipment
- Preparation and delivery of change banks
- Secure collection and transport of receipts and funds
- Maintaining supply and modular replacement inventory
- Preparation of banking deposits to agency depository
- Fielding refund requests, processing refunds
- Transport to night drop at agency depository
- Processing all credit card uses
- Programming specific rate programs as directed by agency
- Reconciliation of bank, credit card processor and machine generated reports
- Preparing reports as specified by agency
- Preparing invoicing for service to be submitted to agency
Full Gate Staffing
We recognize that certain fee collection situations require attended gate staffing including special event and valet services as a supplement to parking. Our core purpose is to provide high quality, trained and motivated staff that will act in the interests of the agency client and the parkers using the facility.
We have 30 years of experience in creating service teams for both year round and seasonal operations. The training provided for hospitality and guest service staff is mirrored in our gate operations. The entrance gate is a first impression position and we expect staff to be courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. Where entrance gates are automated, our kiosk staff will expedite departures and maintain an efficient and accommodating presence.
UPC Gate Services can hire, train, and manage this staff independently or work with agency employees to present a seamless experience for the guest.
Our services also include full facilities management including revenue control equipment repair and preventative maintenance, janitorial, lot and surface repairs, landscaping, trash removal to dumpsters and lot scrubbing/sweeping.